Blush liners come vertical on a roll.
The design also includes a QR code to help the end user understand what these are made of and how best to dispose of them.
• TINT COLOUR
Blush - By adding a subtle blush tint to the film, the adhesive is less likely to transfer.*
Garments with comLINERS on them should be kept away from heat and stored in a cool, dark place.
• SHELF LIFE
* The compostable adhesive has a lower melting point than traditional adhesive. If garments are stored in a hot environment and the adhesive does 'melt' off the liner and onto the garment, it will wash off easily in warm-hot water.
• The sticker is a coated transparent high gloss film produced from wood pulp (especially formulated to contain a high percentage of renewable materials) .
• The backing is white glassine paper (100% recyclable and 100% biodegradable).
• The adhesive is also non toxic, certified industrially compostable and made from a high proportion of renewable materials.
• Responsibly produced.
• These transparent, adhesive liners are certified Commercially Compostable so they'll only stick around as long as needed! Perfect for swimwear, underwear etc.
Face material: DIN CERTCO EN13432/ASTM D6400
Glue/adhesive: OK Compost Industrial TUV
YOU WILL MAKE A POSITIVE IMPACT
We believe in measurable impact, so we track every purchase you make with us and tally up your total impact in your Account dashboard. By purchasing this product, you will make a positive impact in these ways…
1 TREE PLANTED PER ORDER
CUSTOMISE YOUR PACKAGING
We are able to custom brand many of our eco friendly packaging products to elevate you customer experience. Get a free quote from our team!